Our intellectual property practice helps you commercialize your innovation and helps find the IP solution that best meets your business needs.
Our firm can guide you through the unique challenges presented by today’s marketplace including protection and enforcement of your tangible assets, in turn, maximizing the value of your patents, trademarks and copyrights.
Working with patent and trademark agents, an intellectual property lawyer will help you protect and extend intellectual property rights into jurisdictions where commercialization of your innovation is taking place.
Commercial Law & Intellectual Property Law Services for Private Companies:
- Reverse Take-Over and Amalgamations with public companies
- Merger and acquisition
- Financing [private placement, convertible notes or debentures]
- Licensing (patent, copyright, trademark, franchising)
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Online transactions
- Software Development transactions